Suit up to join a crazy adventure to help get Rez home. Join Rez into deep and dark mysteries of Space on his one way trip to adventure and fun.
Rez while getting back to Earth in his space craft gets trapped in an asteroid belt and crashes on an unknown planet. Can you help get Rez back home?
Live on Appstore from December 04, 2013
- Auto-Running, Single-Screen levels
- Easy to learn One-Tap gameplay
- Over 350 total levels
- Over 90 extreme levels
- Leaderboards & Achievements
- Full Retina Display Support with excellent gameplay graphics
- 18 Unique Gameplay features, including Anti-Gravity, Speed Boosters, Grappling Hooks, Springboard, Portals and many more!
- 2 Special Power-ups to Skip the Level and Ghost to run through obstacles!
- Engaging soundtrack with Lyrics!
- iOS Game Controller support
- New Levels added Daily via the Bonus section
- 3 Unique Character Costumes available, each with special abilities
- Available in English, Spanish, Italian, French and German Languages
Jim Squires (Editor-in-Chief, Gamezebo.com):
"I’ll be damned if this trailer doesn’t have me itchin’ to try Galaxy Run out..."
Dave Flodine (Appspy.com): 4/5
"Galaxy Run is a epitome of a bite-sized platformer. It looks like they might have hit the ground running with the right formula..."
Evan Killham (CultofMac.com): 4/5
"Galaxy Run Delights In Sending Its Homesick Astronaut Plunging To His Doom..."
Harry Slater (Pocketgamer.co.uk):
"I urge you with every fibre of my being to turn the sound up for the trailer for Spiel Studios's auto-running platformer Galaxy Run"